An Urgent Call to Medical Professionals
We are currently seeking your highly allergic or autoimmune disease patients to participate in our Plasma Donor Programs supporting medical research projects worldwide.
Donor Programs – Currently Recruiting:
- Pollen, mold, animal, environmental allergies
- Anaphylaxis, foods, stinging insects, other
- Severe generalized atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Autoimmune Conditions, e.g. Lupus, Thyroiditis, ANCA Vasculitis, APS, RA, etc.
- Red Cell Antibodies
- Financial support directly to your patients and to your practice.
- Support medical research and manufacturing of important diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Quality assurance and donor safety are the highest priorities, and all applicable FDA, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) regulations are strictly followed.
All plasma donations are performed at our FDA-regulated and licensed medical facility in Everett, WA.
Donors must be 18 and older, weigh at least 110 lbs, healthy enough to donate plasma, and qualify for our program.
Donors are paid about $185 for EVERY donation, the amount dependent on their specific condition and associated antibody titers.
Medical practitioners receive generous compensation for each qualified patient referred, accepted into the donor program, upon completion of her/his patient’s first plasma donation.
To learn more about our donor qualifications please click here.
PlasmaLab International is an integral part of the biomedical community providing high quality
disease-state human plasma to research and diagnostic laboratories worldwide to improve diagnosis and care of people suffering from allergic or autoimmune diseases.
Medical Practice and Donor Helpline: 425-258-3653
Medical Practice and Donor Fax Line: 425-259-1854