Your Source for Disease State Human Plasma
Leading world-wide supplier with an extensive inventory of human plasma.
PlasmaLab International is a world-wide supplier of an expanding array of specialized disease-state and normal human plasma for distribution to diagnostic, regulatory, and research facilities. Our extensive inventories of human plasma products are highly characterized to meet a wide variety of reactivity profiles, including autoimmune, endocrine, gastrointestinal, coagulation and allergic diseases.
Plasma products are available in single donor units (100 to 800 ml), bulk pools and clinical samples. 30 day money back guarantee.
Click on the plasma category links below for expanded lists of our products.
New Plasma Product On Sale Now
PLASMALAB INTERNATIONAL is a world-wide supplier of an expanding array of specialized disease-state and normal human plasma for distribution to diagnostic, regulatory, and research facilities. Our extensive inventories of human plasma products are highly characterized to meet a wide variety of reactivity profiles, including autoimmune, endocrine, gastrointestinal, coagulation and allergic diseases, and now introducing Cell-free DNA.
- Category: Liquid biopsies for cancer genome diagnostics
- Product Description: Cell-free DNA (cfDNA) from single plasma donors, each with accompanying quantity determination and certificate of analysis.
- QC Analysis Methods: cfDNA isolation was performed using the Qiagen Circulating Nucleic Acids kit, cfDNA quantification was measured using picogreen (Qubit, Life Technologies), and qualitative assessment of DNA content was done using gel electrophoresis on 2% agarose gels.
- Research Rationale: There is growing interest in the analysis of circulating nucleic acids, particularly cfDNA, as unique biomarkers, especially for genotyping solid tumors.
- Product Availability: Plasma product derived from over 50 individual donors collected by automated, aseptic plasmapheresis into sodium citrate-containing collection vessels and stored at -20 degrees Celsius, is now in stock.
For product pricing and details, please contact PlasmaLab International at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-258-3653.
Goat epitheliumGoose feathers
Guinea pig epithelium
Mouse, urine proteinPigeon droppings
Rat, serum protein
Rat, urine protein
Grass PollensBahia grass
Cultivated ryeCultivated wheat
June, Kentucky blue
Cocksfoot, Orchard grassRedtop grass
Cultivated Rye grass
Sweet vernal grass
Wild rye grass
Curvularia lunataEpicoccum purpurascens
Penicillium notatumPhoma betae
Dermatophagoides microcerasGlycyphangus domesticus
House dust (Greer)
Lepidoglyphus destructorTyrophagus putrescentiae
House dust (H-S)
Maple, (box elder)
Fire AntGreen numitti
Paper waspYellow jacket
Ragweed, WesternRough pigweed
Autoimmune Human Antibodies
- Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA)
- ANA Homogenous pattern
- ANA Nucleolar pattern
- ANA Speckled pattern
- ANA Atypical Speckled
- beta-2-Glycoprotein1 (B2GP1) (IgG, IgA, IgM)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Cardiolipin (CL) (IgG, IgA, IgM)
- Centromere (ACA)
- Circulating Immune Complexes (CIC)
- Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide (CCP)
- DNA (ds-DNA & ss-DNA)
- Gastric Parietal Cell (APCA) (IgA & IgG)
- Gliadin (IgG & IgA)
- Interleukin-6 (IL-6)
- Keratin (AKA)
- Lupus Anticoagulant
- Mitochondrial (AMA)
- Rheumatoid Factor (RF) – IgG, IgM
- Ribonucleoprotein (RNP)
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (ASCA)
- Scleroderma (Scl-70)
- Smith (Sm)
- Sjogren’s (SS-A/Ro and SS-B/La)
- Smooth Muscle (ASMA)
- Thyroglobulin (Tg)
- Thyroid peroxidase (TPO)
- Tissue Transglutaminase (tTG)
Coagulation Specialized Plasma
Human plasma designed specifically for use in manufacturing coagulation calibrator. Use of single donor plasma provides significantly higher recovery volumes of all clotting and fibrinolytic activities.
- Specially selected male and female donors that are non-smokers, take no medications, are certified healthy with no medical problems and are between the age of 18-56 years.
- Storage at -70 C for maximum concentration of clotting factors.
- Collected in 4% sodium citrate.
- Plasma is collected after the order is placed to ensure highest quality material and reduce storage time.
- Bulk plasma units can be split at the time of manufacture, according to customer specifications.
Research/Clinical Human Samples
PLASMALAB INTERNATIONAL not only sells antibodies in large quantities (>500 ml) but also research samples and panels. These products are applicable for use in research and development of diagnostic test kits, 510 (k) applications and in-house quality control and quality assurance. Research samples and panels are:
- Sold in volumes of 2 ml and 10 ml
- Available as serum or plasma
- Infectious tested and certified
- Number coded to protect the donor identity
- Data are available on all samples and can include clinical diagnosis, age, gender, ethnic background, test results and methods.
We maintain a very large and extensive inventory of allergic and autoimmune samples with a wide range of antibody levels and specificities.
Viral Antibodies/Other Products
- Allergen Specific IgG Antibodies
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV), IgG & IgM
- Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), IgG, IgM (VCA, EA & EBNA)
- Herpes I (HSV I), IgG & IgM
- Herpes II (HSV II), IgG & IgM
- Helicobacter pylori
- Immunoglobulin E – elevated
- Immunoglobulin E – ultra low/no specific IgE
- Latex – IgE
- Lyme – IgG, IgM
- Mycoplasma – IgG, IgM
- Non-Allergic Human Plasma
- Normal Human Plasma
- Red Cell Antibody – anti-Kpb
- Rubella negative
- Varicella Zoster (VZV), IgG & IgM